Are you sure, you are wishing to get ripped? Well, no need to go the gym and waste time to get the equipment’s to do exercises.
Luckily, we have listed some of the most beneficial workout routines for men to get lean body and develop power or strength.
Few simple and quick exercises that help you in attaining a toned, leaner and meaner body include:
Kettle Bell Workout
Kettle bell workout combines the advantages of dumbbell training with high intensity cardio workout in order to help you to get lean body, build muscle and increase power.
Greatest of all, kettle bells are of versatile and ideal for heavy exercises which work to burn fat, build power and muscles.
Perform the kettle bell explosive exercises regularly and definitely you will find best outcomes and get the body what you have dreamed of.
Body Weight Squat
This is highly effective and exciting in making you lean and ripped.
- Hold your both arms straight out and try to stand as tall as you can.
- Push your buttocks and hips back, make sure your thighs should be parallel to the floor.
- Return to the original position and repeat the same quickly.
This helps you to retain your muscle as you are shredding body’s fat.
Inverted Shoulder Press
- All you got to do is keep your feet on a bench and hands on the flat ground.
- Now, raise your hip part so that your torso will be perpendicular to the floor.
- Lower your body by bending your elbows until the head touches the ground.
- Drive back to starting position and go for reps.
This is amazing and very helpful workout routine for beginners to blast their fat deposits and get ripped cut.
This is the high-intensity workout routine for those who like to enjoy running on treadmill. Taking short and intense intervals is not recommended as it requires too long to speed up and slow down.
This is the 30 minute workout plan which includes speeds ranging from 4-9 miles per hour and you may drip with sweat. You will be pretty surprising with your new lean and ripped physique.
This is another great and very useful exercise to get lean.
- All you have to do is lie down in full squat position.
- Once done, try pushing yourself upwards using your thigh muscles and observe how far up the ground level you manage.
- Perform this regularly for 10-15 minutes and you will see a pretty much difference in your thigh muscles.